With over 100 years of experience, the WTIS Casualty Team is immediately available to assist on our retailers’ most complex and time-sensitive casualty needs. Our professionals participate, in both primary and excess capacities, on some of the largest marquee casualty programs in the country – as well as providing solutions for unique or challenging casualty issues, regardless of size. We have the full complement of casualty market access – with longstanding senior management relationships with most of the key carrier participants in this line of business. The true “team” focus of our company shines through in our collaborative approach, responsiveness to last minute needs and selflessness in ensuring that the right sector specialist is working the risk he or she knows best. Team and specialization create a truly unparalleled service experience for our retail customers.
WTIS Casualty industry and coverage capabilities include:
- Contracting: Wrap-Ups, Conversions, Practice Policies, Project Policies, including but not limited to Residential, Commercial and Heavy-Civil Construction (Primary, Lead Umbrella, Excess).
- Manufacturing/Products: Any product, including but not limited to Heavy Machinery, Building Materials, Firearms, Valves, ATV’s, Latex Gloves, Sporting Goods including Helmets, Toys, Chemicals, Start Ups etc. (Primary, Lead Umbrella, Excess).
- OL & T: Including but not limited to any Habitational Real Estate (including Low-Income Housing), Commercial Real Estate, Development Properties, Restaurants, Office Buildings, etc. (Primary, Lead Umbrella, Excess).
- Solar and alternative energy.
- Public Entity Excess: Municipalities, Public Works / Special Districts, Schools, Counties, etc.
- Life Science Products & Clinical Trials: Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, and Medical Devices – invasive and non-invasive (Primary, Lead Umbrella, Excess).
- Medical Professional Facilities (Allied Healthcare), Clinics (occupational health, urgent care, prison healthcare, rehab, dialysis, fertility, social service, outpatient), Healthcare Staffing & Home Healthcare providers, Hospices, Medical Training Schools, Any Labs or Testing Services, Imaging Centers, Medical Spas / Anti-Aging Centers, Blood/Tissue Banks, Pharmacies, etc. Some of the above can be offered on an occurrence form! (Primary, Excess).
- Mono-line Umbrella & Excess: on all classes of business (over $500,000,000 in admitted and non-admitted domestic capacity starting under $1,000 per million).
- Excess Trucking or Auto Buffer: on all trucking risks regardless of commodity hauled, contracting fleets, sales fleets, etc.
- “Keep You Up at Night” Casualty: Multi-year programs, Swing Plans, Discontinued Products Liability, Stand Alone Sexual Abuse/Molestation (low minimums), Retained Amount Lead Umbrellas, Product Recall, Occurrence based Medical Professional Liability, Private Equity Structured Buyout Programs.
- Contaminated Products & Products Recall: Comprehensive Recall solutions for food & manufacturing clients. Proprietary products and wording available.